Protection of personal data.
All personal data is collected, processed, and made available on principles consistent with the laws in force in the Republic of Poland. The data collected is intended for use by Rainbowcups only. The User of the Website or the Store gives his/her personal data on a voluntary basis. The provision of some of the data is required due to the specific nature of the provision of selected services of the portal. The User consents to the processing by the operator of personal data provided in the registration form and other services of the Website or Store for information and statistical purposes. Under the terms of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, the user has the right to inspect their data, correct them and request their removal. If you request the deletion of your data, your account will be terminated, or you will be prevented from using certain services of the portal.
Rainbowcups does not share or sell in any form the personal information we collect about you. Cookies may be used to customise the content and provide certain features of the Website or Store. However, this data is not combined with the personal data of the portal users. Rainbowcups does not share event logs or other information about the use of services that identify users. Only aggregate information in the form of statistical summaries may be made available to entities cooperating with the Operator. Before each publication of personal data of users on the pages of the portal, the Operator obtains consent for such publication.
We use information saved by cookies and similar technologies for advertising and statistical purposes and to adapt our websites to the individual needs of our users. They can also be used by advertisers cooperating with us, research companies, and providers of multimedia applications. You can change the settings for cookies in the Internet browser software.
Using our websites without changing the settings for cookies means that they will be stored in the memory of your device.
1. Administrator of your personal data.
The administrator, i.e., the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is Rainbowcups.
Personal data is stored and processed on Rainbowcups servers and by trusted partners: Google LLC, The Rocket Science Group, OVH Sp. z o.o., H88 S.A., Freshworks, Inc., Profesjonalne Szkolenia Informatyczne Sp. z o.o., Loxxess Polska Sp. z o.o., KM Profit Spółka z o.o., General Logistics Systems Poland Sp. z o.o. .
2. Contact information on the storage of personal data.
Any information about the personal data we have about you, how to process, edit, and delete them is possible via e-mail: email@example.com.
3. Origin of personal data.
We have received your personal data from you:
- when you place an order in our online Store;
- when placing an order via e-mail;
- when sending us an inquiry related to our business;
- during direct meetings with us during trade fairs, conferences, trade negotiations, and others.
4. Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data.
We process your personal data:
4.1 in order to perform the contract concluded with you, including to:
- enable us to provide electronic services and to ship the purchased Products;
- execution of contracts concluded within the framework of the Sales Agreement;
- handling complaints;
- handle requests, inquiries you address to us (e.g., by phone, contact form, e-mail address, etc.);
- contact you, including for purposes related to the provision of services;
4.2 for tax and accounting purposes in accordance with the law;
4.3 based on the legitimate interest of Rainbowcups in the purpose:
- handling your requests, inquiries transmitted to us via e-mail and telephone, contact form in case they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
- debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- storing data for archiving purposes and ensuring accountability (proving our compliance with legal obligations);
4.4on the basis of a separate, voluntary consent in the form of saving data in cookies, collecting data from websites and mobile applications;
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time in the same way as you have given your consent by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
5. Do you need to provide us with your personal data?
We require you to provide us with the following personal information in order to be able to enter into and perform a contract with you and thus provide you with a service:
- e-mail address, name, and surname, correspondence address, telephone – individual customer
- e-mail address, name, and surname, correspondence address, telephone and company data such as: name, address, NIP/EU VAT number – business customer
If, for some reason, you do not provide this personal information, we will unfortunately not be able to enter into a Sales Agreement with you or respond to your inquiry, and as a result, you will not be able to use Rainbowcups services.
If required by law, we may require you to provide us with other information that is necessary for accounting or tax purposes. Apart from these cases, the provision of your personal data is voluntary.
6. Rights toward Rainbowcups regarding data processing.
We guarantee the fulfilment of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right of access, rectification and deletion of your data, the right to restrict the processing, the right to transfer, not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights when:
- with regard to the request for rectification of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- with regard to the request for the erasure of data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by Rainbowcups; you will revoke your consent to the processing of your data; you will object to the processing of your data; your data will be unlawfully processed; your data should be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- in relation to the request to restrict data processing: you notice that your data are incorrect – you may request that your data be restricted to a period of time enabling us to verify the accuracy of your data; your data will be unlawfully processed, but you do not want them to be deleted; your data will no longer be necessary for us but may be necessary for you to defend or assert claims, or you may object to the processing of your data – until it has been established whether a legitimate ground on our part overrides the ground for objection;
- in relation to the request for data transfer: the processing of your data is based on your consent, or a contract concluded with you, and if the processing is carried out automatically.
You have the right to lodge a complaint in connection with the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland).